Inspects products manufactured to ensure compliance with customer specifications by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs start-up inspections, in-process inspections and inspects to an AQL. Assist in coordination of non-conforming product investigations and corrective actions.
- Verify that in-process inspection is being performed. Conduct quality inspections in packaging department, print room and on molding room floor.
- Verify that manufacturing and quality related records are being maintained accurately including inspection records and testing records. Complete required documentation.
- Must have competence and manual dexterity to use micrometers, verniers, and pin gauges. Required to use a comparator and other testing equipment as assigned.
- Follow and perform testing requirements per written company procedures.
- Collect inspection data and notify Production Team Leader of any discrepancies for the purpose of taking corrective action.
- Stamps mark of approval or rejection on product and writes Non-conformance report of examinations for suspect material
- Communicate requirements to fellow inspectors to maintain consistency for all shifts